domingo, 8 de janeiro de 2012

FOR WHAT EVER HUNT HAS STARTED! :)

Hello, girls!
The For What Ever Hunt has started in January 1st and going on till the 31st!

White Dress/Vestido Branco: AMERICAN BAZAAR  *The Whiz Glam Hunt* 0L
Shoes/Sapato: Hucci Subscribe Gift 0L
Blouse/Blusa: FWH 3     - Quarantine - Hint: Warm me up 0L
Pants/Calça: FWH 2    AMERICAN BAZAAR   Hint:Look on a shelf 0L
Poses: FWH 13    Blah!  Hint: Fame...Everybody wants some!  0L

Lingerie: FWH 16    Devilish Designs Hint: Potted and pretty as can be .... Take me now as I am free 0L
Dress/Vestido: FWH 1     ::SHUSH:: Hint: SHUSH, I'm a VIP 0L
Pose: FWH 13    Blah!  Hint: Fame...Everybody wants some!  0L

Skin/Pele: FWH 24    Krasota  Hint: look at the bird 0L
Pants/Calça: FWH 9    orsini  Hint: my my my delilah...she has your prize 0L
Earrings/Brincos:  FWH 7     Þнгєѕн™   Hint: Milla, Milla on the wall who is the prettiest of them all? 0L
Blouse/Blusa: SHUSH *A Depraved Xmas Hunt* 0L
Pose: FWH 27    Magnifique Poses  Hint: Click here for updates! 0L
Have fun!
Xoxo,
Grace O'Malley

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário