quinta-feira, 5 de julho de 2012

My New Friends (Booshies) ~

Hello!
Today a girl called Flori imed me and gave me a gift, a Booshies pet? I'm not sure how to call it, probably "Urpy". I know it looks really cute, look at his eyes, like the Shrek's Puss in Boots! lol *-* Well, this cute pet is a gift made for Cover My Furry Butt Hunt 2.
A little bit about Urpy's story:
"Urpies are one of the Booshie-species that inhabit Booshtopia. Booshiess love to help their friends, whether it be by joining forces in a battle, tagging along on an adventure, or just adding an extra pair of paws for errand running. This Urpy has an eye for fashion and has decided to curl up around your neck to make sure you stay warm and comfy and don't catch cold."

Oii!
Hoje uma garota chamada Flori  me deu um presente, um animal de estimação Booshies? Eu não tenho muita certeza de como chamá-lo, provavelmente "Urpy". Eu sei que ele é muito fofinho, olhe para os olhos dele, não são iguais aos do Gato de Botas do Shrek? *-* Bem, esse animalzinho é um presente feito para a Cover My Furry Butt Hunt 2.


Pet on Neck/Animal no Pescoço: Booshtopia "Urpy Neckwarmer in Aqua" CMFB Hunt 2 SOON
Dress/Vestido: ][PULL][ "Moji Dress" Group Gift FREE

Xoxo,
Grace O'Malley

2 comentários:

  1. That is an awesome style. It reminds me so much on the Moloko singer.
    Thank you so much for blogging the Urpy.

    <3 Flori

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Aw, thank you for giving me Urpy, that's really kind of you. Thanks. <3

      Excluir